hi, big thx for the game. greetings from rosti 😘
City Night Carnage (demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
City Night Carnage is a first-person survival horror in the setting of a night city. Make your way through the city blocks filled with terrible creatures from nightmares. Find weapons and ammunition, first-aid kits and mysterious records that reveals what is happening here. But most important is to find a key in the apartments of the neighborhood that will help you avoid a deadly encounter with HIM!
- Find weapons and ammunition to fight the disgusting monsters that drool on you.
- Explore the city blocks to find clues that shed light on the horrors that are happening.
- Look for components for crafting ammo, first-aid kits and weapon upgrades that will help you defeat the nightmare creatures.
- Several districts of the city each you will have to pass to get home.
- An original soundtrack from a talented composer will help you feel the full weight and heaviness of the oppressive atmosphere of the events.
- Plan your route carefully, beware of dark areas because HE can wait for you in any shadow. The end will be quick and bloody then...
Please add the game to your Steam wishlist if you like it - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1717310/City_Night_Carnage/
Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/Y7xygRd2hB
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4FQdFafmuu98Cp0EAsAeSQ
Major news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bull8Ram
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Published||11 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter & designer|
|Tags||Dreams, First-Person, Horror, Low-poly, Monsters, PSX, Retro, supernatural, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, YouTube, Twitter, Discord|
Cycling through messages on the phone with arrows keys
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
NICE WORK DEV
Not bad, not bad at all! Kinda needs some information on WHAT is in my inventory. Had a few spooks when the bug guy comes and kept expecting something inside the closet to come running at me lol. Excellent job!
the e button to enter the code doesn't work for me
so good shooter
Fantastic! I was fully invested in the demo! First time, I've actually seen the demo be a demo, which is demonstration for the game and not only gameplay. Loved it. Good luck with the Kickstarter, I did my best to advertise the game. Hope the gameplay helps.